Finally with a long wait, Instagram and Facebook Reels is finally launching in Nepal Soon. This was all thanks to the Music Royalty Collection Society Of Nepal, as they have officially signed a Music Licensing and Publishing deal with Instagram and Facebook parent company META.
This is such a great step and milestone for artists of Nepal and also for other normal users.
Benifits of Instagram and Facebook Reels in Nepal
- First , there will be no more , “music is not available in your region” . Phewwww
- Nepali Music artists associated with MRSCN can send their music officially to Meta.
- Nepali Artist can get royalities from their songs .
- Users can be creative with many effects and tools available in Reel
- Growth oppertunity for insta freak as Reels have large number of Audience .
- Well, no more tiktok app ?
Instagram Reels or Tiktok
I actually can’t say anything on this one but as for me, I am a graphic designer so posting my creative works was the thing that i actually like about Instagram, wherein TikTok I only had to post videos. I am looking forward to using Instagram Reels to post Photos and Videos when it comes to Nepal Officially.
How to use instagram reels in Nepal ?
When reels will finally come in Nepal, I think the interface gonna be the same as Reels Of all Users.
-The Plus button is gonna be replaced with the Reels tab.
– Another Reel Tab will appear while going to add story feature.
– Already Made “Reels Tab” will be shown in the profile of every user.
Note: I noticed some people were able to access Reels even reels were not available in Nepal, especially iPhone users. And I didn’t see anyone with reels who are using android devices. Are iPhone users are getting more value out of it?
YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ :